The Management of GreenArrays, Inc.
Board of Directors
Our company is governed by a four-member Board of Directors that serves at the pleasure of our stockholders.
- Chuck Moore, Chairman
- Greg Bailey
- Chet Brown
- Dean Sanderson
- David Sciarrino
Board of Advisors
We are determined to obtain the advice of people with extensive experience in the semiconductor industry as well as in many other areas. The company is pleased to have the assistance of a Board of Advisors whose members have earned the respect of our principals, often over a period of decades.
- Y.P. Cheng, who served as Senior VP of Strategic Solutions during 2009
Corporate Officers are answerable to the Board of Directors.
- President: Greg Bailey, who served as VP of Engineering in 2009 and who continues to lead the engineering team.
- Treasurer: Dean Sanderson, who also serves as Director of Software.
- Secretary: Marjorie Acuff.
- VP of Business Operations: David Sciarrino, who served as CFO during 2009.
Our company is small, lean, aggressive and multidisciplinary. It is typical, for example, that our silicon designers are also circuit designers and/or programmers. In addition to their corporate duties, Chuck Moore and each of our four Officers roll up their sleeves and work in the trenches, "leading from the front" alongside the other 13 core team members and several dedicated consultants to bring our plans to successful conclusion.